Enjoy the aroma of herb, while savoring the delightful taste of bread with this herb bread recipe with a little spice of onion you can prepare in no time. You’ll surely turn this bread recipe into your personal favorite.
If you wish to try something unique in the flavor and aroma in your bread, then here’s something you can try on your own. With the help of a bread maker, you can now enjoy a freshly baked, onion herb bread.
Easy to Bake Herb Bread Recipe with Onion
- 2 tbps softened butter
- 1 1/4 tps salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- ¼ cup of water, heated to 70- 80 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 1/2 tps dill weed
- 1 tps poppy seeds
- 2 tps dried onion (minced)
- 2 tbps nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tbps sugar
- 1 1/2 tps active dry yeast
Preparation of this onion herb bread recipe is very easy. You only need a quality bread maker, freshly selected ingredients, plus the addition of fresh aroma of herb and spice of onion.
- Place all the ingredients in the bread machine pan, following the order as based on the direction suggested on the manufacturer’s manual.
- Select the basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available, otherwise, just keep it whole as you can slice it later on.
- Start baking according to the bread machine’s directions.
- After 5 minutes, check the dough. If needed, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour, and then continue mixing.
- Let the bread be baked until the color turns light brown.
- Take out the bread from the pan, slice as needed, and then serve.
The cooking time to make this bread recipe may take 3 hours long, but preparation only takes about 5 minutes. In just 3 hours and 5 minutes, you can already savor the great aroma and taste of this onion herb bread recipe. Enjoy this with your friends and family, or better have them all for yourself!